Coolnet® UV Tubular. Multifunctional tubular perfect for outdoor activities during sunny days. It offers a high UV protection to enjoy life out in the sun while protecting you from harmful sun radiation. Light, breathable and comfortable, this tubular is an ideal companion for running, cycling and walking as well as for climbing, trekking or motorbiking. Meet our newest recycled Coolnet UV+ fabric. 95% recycled polyester microfiber, its moisture management properties pull sweat away from your skin and into our evaporative cooling fabric design so you stay cool, light and comfortable. UPF 50+ fabrication prevents hazardous exposure to the sun while delivering 4-way ULTRA stretch weave and 100% seamless design for the perfect fit. Design: Camino de Santiago. Size: Regular. Designed for adults.
– Recycled Coolnet UV+ fabric: 95% recycled polyester microfiber featuring ultimate moisture management properties, cooling effect, UV UPF+50 protection and ultralight weight.
– Designed in one piece and without any seams to obtain maximum comfort preventing skin irritation.
– Made using recycled materials. Do more Now and help creating a better world to enjoy.
– UPF50+ certified sun protection against ultraviolet (UV) radiation produced by the sun. Samples of fabrics tested for UV protection in accordance – with the international standards.
– COOLNET UV+: Recycled Coolnet UV+ fabric: 95% recycled polyester microfiber featuring ultimate moisture management properties, cooling effect, UV protection and ultralight weight.
– PILGRIM’S ROAD: A very special collection inspired by the pilgrim’s road. Feel the Camino de Santiago experience and enjoy your hikes and walks.
– Weight (grams): 38.00
– Measures (Width x Height): 22.3X53
– Composition: 95% Polyester 5% Elastane
– Use: All Year-round
– Sun protection: UPF50+
– License: Camino de Santiago
– Machine Wash
Features Buff ® Coolnet UV+ Camino De Santiago