QD Compression Top Men takes fit and functionality to the next level whilst bringing you the latest in sports fashion. Combining high performance fabric with maximum mobility, we let you perform at your best while looking great!
This powerful top provides optimal support and minimizes fatigue and muscle soreness to improve your performance and boost recovery. It is tailored for a perfect fit. The flat-lock seam construction offers you outstanding strength and comfort. The highly breathable material ensures a superior level of comfort. Building on Rehband’s long-standing experience in anatomical design, the top offers premium compression whilst maintaining flexibility of movement.
This high quality top introduces innovative design elements such as raglan cut and smart seam construction for high comfort. The smart design offers silicone lining in the waist for ultimate fit while training.
– 18% Elastane
– 82% Polyester
Qd compression top – men functionality:
– The key functions of Rehband’s supports are warmth, compression and a strengthening of the receptive input. These create a unique composition which together prevent injuries, enhance performance and ease rehabilitation of injuries. You will experience several result, specific to each product.
– The bloodstream, also known as the body’s transport system, is crucial for body function and vitality. With the heart pumping blood through vessels in the circulatory system, oxygen, nutrients, hormones and neurotransmitters are carried around in our bodies. The blood circulation permits these substances and matters to be transported to places requested by different organs, as well as removes waste generated by the metabolism. Injury or other health-related conditions may decrease vital blood flow.
– During exercise, the body’s blood vessels naturally dilate, heart rate and blood circulation increase so that the body can deliver more oxygenated blood to the muscles. The warmth and compression generated by Rehband products further increase blood circulation, which improves oxygenation to the muscles in use, resulting in enhanced performance and less muscle soreness after training due to removal of waste substances such as lactic acid.
– Coordination can be described as the interaction between the nervous system and the muscle system. It is an interaction of particular groups of muscles with the aim to create useful bodily responses needed for and optimal and desired performance.
– The compression and receptive input from the anatomical construction in Rehband products enable a higher level of muscle coordination. The perfect fit of these designs operate at maximum effectiveness in a complete range of motion and increase the quality of movements. You are less likely to sustain injury to your limbs when coordination is improved, for example while wearing Rehband products.
– Regardless the sport, activity or level – active people strive to reach better performance or to remain at a certain desired level. The combined functions of warmth, compression and strengthened receptive input result in a wide range of benefits such as coordination, improved balance, increased blood circulation. The combined results can increase performance in the chosen activity. The athlete is given the tools to reach new levels, new goals and undertake new challenges.
– Good performance depends on many different factors, such as sleep, diet, level of repetition and mindset. Improved technique, achieved by the improved coordination, balance, feeling of safety and proprioception, which the user receives from Rehband supports, is another factor which might improve performance. Regardless if one wears Rehband supports to to prevent injuries, boost confidence or rehabilitate an injury – the overall performance can be enhanced.
– When exercising, metabolic by-products are produced. Lactate is the most common one. When by-products accumulate, they significantly impact the contractile function of the muscle tissue, dramatically decreasing performance. When the exercise is finished, these metabolites sometimes remain in the muscle. It is important that they are removed and there are various methods that can be used effectively, including active recovery and cold showers. Wearing Rehband products during and after working out is also an effective practice, promoting blood flow and extending time for muscles to cool-down.
– Rehband products are highly effective for athletes because quality of recovery is improved. They heighten proprioception by providing feedback to the body, support movement, stimulate blood flow and keep joints warm. All of these benefits make the user fit to go and with a better chance of practicing without pain or soreness the day after exercise.
– When the benefits of Rehband’s compression and increased receptive input are combined, energy is saved because movement is more efficient. Correct technique and energy efficiency play an important role for the success of any athletic performance. When jogging or running, the repetitive impact that occurs when your feet hit the pavement can stress joints and muscles. When wearing a Rehband support, some of this vibrational energy will get softened, resulting in less impact on the body, which can benefit tired and sore muscles and help prevent injury. This, in combination with the compression from Rehband supports reduces muscle oscillation and contributes to increased performance.
– Injuries tend to occur towards the end of a physical activity. When muscles are tired and focus is lowered, the head does not read the body as well anymore. As the usage of Rehband supports saves energy and allows you to stay more focused, prevention of injuries is achieved and a high performance can be maintained throughout the entire activity.
Features Rehband QD Compression
Types of sleeves: Short sleeve
Recommended use: Running
Zipper length: Without zipper