Introducing the next generation in 2XU Compression technology – MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) for targeted compression. MCS is a revolutionary fabric support system traced over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to focus greater compression power to wrap precise areas and reduce muscle oscillation and damage.
Engineered with powerful PWX FLEX (70D). The MCS Compression Calf Guards offer unparalleled power and protection against muscle trauma during intense activity. Graduated compression also offers impressive recovery benefits post exercise.
– Graduated compression to promote increased circulation for recovery
– Highest power denier targeted support to calf + shins
– Reduced fatigue in lower legs through less muscle oscillation
– Reduced muscle soreness
– Greater power output
– Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
– Do NOT Tumble dry.
– Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
– Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
– Do not iron.
– PWX FLEX (70D) offers powerful compression to calf and shin. MCS is targeted to the calves for ultimate muscle protection.
– Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise
– Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort
– Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery
– High filament yarns for dryness – wicks moisture from the skin to the fabric exterior
– Antibacterial & UPF50+ sun protection
Features 2XU Compression
Product Type: Calf braces